Who We Are
- About Us
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Core Strategies
- Senior Leadership Team
- Our Staff
- Town Calendar
- Location and Hours
- Contact Us
Staff Directory Find the contact information of the staff member that you want to reach.
Bylaw Directory Access the most frequently requested bylaws or learn more about bylaws in Stony Plain.
Council Meetings Find out what Council will discuss at its next meeting or review decisions from past meetings.
Talk to Us There are many ways to reach us. Find out how to contact us.
Garbage and Recycling
Taxes and Utilities
Sewer and Storm Water
Roads and Infrastructure
Permits and Licences
- Community Directory
- Bylaw Directory
- Business Directory
- Utility Applications
- Service Requests
Subscribe / Contact
Police and Safety
- Fire Department
- Municipal Enforcement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Cameras in the Community
- Crime-free Multi-housing (CFMH)
Services for Living
People and Pets
- Attractions and Activities
There is a wealth of sights to see and experiences to be had in Stony Plain. Use this Guide to help plan your trip.
Town and Trail Map Find your way around Stony Plain by vehicle or on bike or foot using our detailed route and amenities map.
Mural Program Stony Plain's rich heritage is preserved through its extensive mural program. Take a tour of the magnificent artwork.
The Town website is not an official statement of Town policies, bylaws, practices, procedures or services and may not be used as such. It is intended only to give general information about the Town.
The information contained in this website is provided by the Town of Stony Plain for general information purposes only.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to post only accurate information and to keep the information up-to-day, the Town cannot, nor does not, make any representations, guarantees or warranties or any kind, expressed or implied, as to the quality, content, accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, text, maps, links, images, graphics or other items contained on its web pages – for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The Town's website may contain links to external Internet sites, which are not under the Town of Stony Plain’s control. The Town does not endorse, approve, certify, guarantee or control, expressed or implied, the nature, accuracy, efficiency, completeness, timeliness, correctness, content, reliability, security and availability of those sites, which contain information created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of the Town.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favouring by the Town of Stony Plain. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed the sites linked to.
Communications made through this website's email and messaging system are for convenience only and shall not be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Town or any of its officers, agents, agencies, employees or representatives with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of actions or for any other purpose.
All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information disclosed or offered to the Town by this site, or in response to solicitations from this site (collectively, the "Comments"), shall remain the property of the Town. None of the Comments shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Town and the Town shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of the Comments. Without limitation of the foregoing, the Town shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Comments of every kind and nature
throughout the world and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Comments for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Comments.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Town of Stony Plain takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The Town of Stony Plain is committed to ensuring that the Town of Stony Plain’s website (www.stonyplain.com) is content rich and provides useful, quality content. The Town shall:
- Make reasonable efforts to keep material on the Town of Stony Plain Website current, but can give no assurances in that regard.
- Post this policy on the Town’s common network drive so that it is accessible to all employees.
- Provide a link to this policy from the footer, which appears on all pages of the Town of Stony Plain Website, to an electronic copy of this policy, so it is accessible from every page of the Town of Stony Plain Website.
The material posted to the Town of Stony Plain Website is placed in the public domain as a community information service for use by residents, students, tourists and businesses.
Conditions of Use
The use of photos, graphics and text appearing on the Town of Stony Plain Website is subject to the following conditions:
- May be used by others on their own Websites if:
- It would bring positive attention to Stony Plain and enhance awareness of the Town of Stony Plain's social, environmental or economic objectives.
- Promote Stony Plain as a destination of choice for working, living or playing.
- Have potential value to the community as a whole.
- Shall be limited to use in public areas of the other Website only (i.e. use of material in members-only or restricted areas of a site is prohibited).
- Shall be periodically checked on the source material on the Town of Stony Plain Website, so that any updates made by the Town of Stony Plain are also incorporated into their Website.
- Does not constitute endorsement of the other content on their Website by the Town of Stony Plain.
- Use of photos, graphics:
- Shall only appear in areas of the other Website which relate directly to the Town of Stony Plain and shall not be used in generic banners, advertising or other non-Stony Plain related sections of the Website.
- Shall reference the source of the photo or graphic by including the following statement, "Photo(s) (and/or graphic(s)) used with the permission of the Town of Stony Plain."
- Shall not be altered or edited in any way other than resizing of the whole image (i.e. cropping, stretching or other forms of digital or manual manipulation are not permitted).
- Shall not use the Town of Stony Plain logo, seal, flag or coat of arms without written permission from the Town of Stony Plain.