Who We Are
- About Us
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Core Strategies
- Senior Leadership Team
- Our Staff
- Town Calendar
- Location and Hours
- Contact Us
Staff Directory Find the contact information of the staff member that you want to reach.
Bylaw Directory Access the most frequently requested bylaws or learn more about bylaws in Stony Plain.
Council Meetings Find out what Council will discuss at its next meeting or review decisions from past meetings.
Talk to Us There are many ways to reach us. Find out how to contact us.
Garbage and Recycling
Taxes and Utilities
Sewer and Storm Water
Roads and Infrastructure
Permits and Licences
- Community Directory
- Bylaw Directory
- Business Directory
- Utility Applications
- Service Requests
Subscribe / Contact
Police and Safety
- Fire Department
- Municipal Enforcement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Cameras in the Community
- Crime-free Multi-housing (CFMH)
Services for Living
People and Pets
- Attractions and Activities
There is a wealth of sights to see and experiences to be had in Stony Plain. Use this Guide to help plan your trip.
Town and Trail Map Find your way around Stony Plain by vehicle or on bike or foot using our detailed route and amenities map.
Mural Program Stony Plain's rich heritage is preserved through its extensive mural program. Take a tour of the magnificent artwork.
The Stony Plain Fire Department provides many services to the community, including:
- fire suppression,
- vehicle extrication,
- disaster services,
- ensuring fire standards are maintained in all Town buildings,
- minor hazardous materials clean-up,
- providing mutual aid to fire services in the Tri-Municipal Region,
- fire inspections on request or complaint,
- back-up medical aid and response when requested,
- fire prevention programs,
- fire evacuation planning,
- issuing fire permits, and
- issuing fire reports to council, the media and the public.
The fire chief, or his designate, is the Incident Commander during regional emergency operations.
Incident Command System (ICS)
The Incident Command System (ICS) is a standardized on-site management system designed to enable effective, efficient incident management by integrating a combination of facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures, and communications operating within a common organizational structure.
The ICS helps to ensure:
- the safety of responders and others;
- the achievement of response objectives; and
- the efficient use of resources.
The ICS is used to manage an incident or a non-emergency event, and can be used equally well for both small and large situations.