Who We Are
- About Us
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Core Strategies
- Senior Leadership Team
- Our Staff
- Town Calendar
- Location and Hours
- Contact Us
Staff Directory Find the contact information of the staff member that you want to reach.
Bylaw Directory Access the most frequently requested bylaws or learn more about bylaws in Stony Plain.
Council Meetings Find out what Council will discuss at its next meeting or review decisions from past meetings.
Talk to Us There are many ways to reach us. Find out how to contact us.
Garbage and Recycling
Taxes and Utilities
Sewer and Storm Water
Roads and Infrastructure
Permits and Licences
- Community Directory
- Bylaw Directory
- Business Directory
- Utility Applications
- Service Requests
Subscribe / Contact
Police and Safety
- Fire Department
- Municipal Enforcement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Cameras in the Community
- Crime-free Multi-housing (CFMH)
Services for Living
People and Pets
Contact / Subscribe
- Attractions and Activities
There is a wealth of sights to see and experiences to be had in Stony Plain. Use this Guide to help plan your trip.
Town and Trail Map Find your way around Stony Plain by vehicle or on bike or foot using our detailed route and amenities map.
Mural Program Stony Plain's rich heritage is preserved through its extensive mural program. Take a tour of the magnificent artwork.
Thank you for visiting The Town of Stony Plain’s website and reviewing our Use and Privacy Statement.
We respect the privacy of all our visitors, any information collected will only be used to assist us in creating a better website to meet your needs. As a local public body The Town of Stony Plain is subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).
Please review these Terms carefully. You may use this website only if you agree to the following Terms:
If you access this website or Web page provided by The Town of Stony Plain, you accept and agree to comply with the following. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should immediately discontinue any use of this site. As these Terms may change from time to time, you should visit this web page periodically to review the Terms that govern your transactions and are binding on you.
CommitmentThe Town of Stony Plain is committed to ensuring that the Town of Stony Plain’s website (www.stonyplain.com) is content rich and provides useful, quality content. The Town shall:
- Make reasonable efforts to keep material on the Town of Stony Plain website current, but can give no assurances in that regard.
- Post this policy on the Town’s common network drive so that it is accessible to all employees.
- Provide a link to this policy from the footer, which appears on all pages of the Town of Stony Plain website, to an electronic copy of this policy, so it is accessible from every page of the Town of Stony Plain website.
PurposeThe material posted to the Town of Stony Plain website is placed in the public domain as a community information service for use by residents, students, tourists, businesses, other government bodies and the general public.
Conditions of UseYour use of, or access to, the Town of Stony Plain website is subject to the following conditions:
- The Town of Stony Plain grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and make personal use of this website.
- This licence does not include any right of resale or commercial use.
- You acknowledge only a limited right to the use of this website and have no rights to the intellectual property associated with this website.
- You agree you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by: hacking, cracking, phishing, mail-bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette or any other similar careless, malicious or negligent conduct.
- You will not modify the content of this website and will display these conditions of use on each copy of the website.
- You acknowledge that The Town of Stony Plain does not warrant the accuracy, availability or security of this website.
- You agree to grant The Town of Stony Plain all intellectual property right to the content of any e-mail that you send to the Town through this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website, and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in the Judicial District of Edmonton.
Content Use Policy
- Content (photos, graphics, videos, text or other web features) appearing on may be used by others on their own websites if it:
- brings positive attention to the Town of Stony Plain or the community of Stony Plain and enhances awareness of the Town of Stony Plain's social, environmental or economic objectives.
- promotes Stony Plain as a destination of choice for working, living, playing, visiting or doing business.
- has potential value to the community as a whole.
- Content shall be limited to use in public areas of the other website only (i.e. use of material in members-only or restricted areas of a site is prohibited).
- Content shall be periodically checked on the source material on the Town of Stony Plain website, so that any updates made by the Town of Stony Plain are also incorporated into the other website.
- Use of Town content on personal websites does not constitute the Town of Stony Plain’s endorsement of other content on the personal websites.
- Use of photos, graphics, images, videos is subject to the Town of Stony Plain’s Photo Use Policy. Use of photos, graphics, images and videos on non-Town websites shall:
- only appear in areas of the other website which relates directly to the Town of Stony Plain and shall not be used in generic banners, advertising or other non-Stony Plain related sections of the website.
- reference the source of the photo, image, graphic or video by including the following statement, "Photo(s) [and/or graphic(s), image(s) or video(s)] used with the permission of the Town of Stony Plain."
- not be altered or edited in any way, other than resizing of the whole image (i.e. cropping, stretching or other forms of digital or manual manipulation are not permitted).
- not use the Town of Stony Plain logo, seal, flag or coat of arms without written permission from the Town of Stony Plain.