Who We Are
- About Us
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Core Strategies
- Senior Leadership Team
- Our Staff
- Town Calendar
- Location and Hours
- Contact Us
Staff Directory Find the contact information of the staff member that you want to reach.
Bylaw Directory Access the most frequently requested bylaws or learn more about bylaws in Stony Plain.
Council Meetings Find out what Council will discuss at its next meeting or review decisions from past meetings.
Talk to Us There are many ways to reach us. Find out how to contact us.
Garbage and Recycling
Taxes and Utilities
Sewer and Storm Water
Roads and Infrastructure
Permits and Licences
- Community Directory
- Bylaw Directory
- Business Directory
- Utility Applications
- Service Requests
Subscribe / Contact
Police and Safety
- Fire Department
- Municipal Enforcement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Cameras in the Community
- Crime-free Multi-housing (CFMH)
Services for Living
People and Pets
- Attractions and Activities
There is a wealth of sights to see and experiences to be had in Stony Plain. Use this Guide to help plan your trip.
Town and Trail Map Find your way around Stony Plain by vehicle or on bike or foot using our detailed route and amenities map.
Mural Program Stony Plain's rich heritage is preserved through its extensive mural program. Take a tour of the magnificent artwork.
Forms & Links
Forms & Links
- The Local Authorities Election Act
- The Municipal Government Act
- Roles and Responsibilities of Officials in A Local Government
- Pecuniary Interest for Municipal Councillors
- Local Authorities Election Act - FAQ'S
- Now That You've Been Elected
- School Board Act
- Alberta Municipal Affairs municipal election website
- Alberta Municipal Affairs MGA review website
- Alberta Queen's Printer
- Alberta Urban Municipalities Association
- Capital Region Board
- Ready for Her
- Form 3A - Application for Registration of Notice of Intent to Become a Candidate for Municipal Office
- Form 3 - Nomination Paper and Candidate's Acceptance
Should you have immediate questions, please contact Eva Beyer, Legislative Services Manager/Returning Officer at 780.963.8608 or email email@example.com