Who We Are
- About Us
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Core Strategies
- Senior Leadership Team
- Our Staff
- Town Calendar
- Location and Hours
- Contact Us
Staff Directory Find the contact information of the staff member that you want to reach.
Bylaw Directory Access the most frequently requested bylaws or learn more about bylaws in Stony Plain.
Council Meetings Find out what Council will discuss at its next meeting or review decisions from past meetings.
Talk to Us There are many ways to reach us. Find out how to contact us.
Garbage and Recycling
Taxes and Utilities
Sewer and Storm Water
Roads and Infrastructure
Permits and Licences
- Community Directory
- Bylaw Directory
- Business Directory
- Utility Applications
- Service Requests
Subscribe / Contact
Police and Safety
- Fire Department
- Municipal Enforcement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Cameras in the Community
- Crime-free Multi-housing (CFMH)
Services for Living
People and Pets
- Attractions and Activities
There is a wealth of sights to see and experiences to be had in Stony Plain. Use this Guide to help plan your trip.
Town and Trail Map Find your way around Stony Plain by vehicle or on bike or foot using our detailed route and amenities map.
Mural Program Stony Plain's rich heritage is preserved through its extensive mural program. Take a tour of the magnificent artwork.
Who Can Participate
We are looking for talented local artists to showcase in this year’s Art Walk. The Art Walk is open to artists, musicians, spoken word poets, and performance artists.
Date of Event
Canada Day! We will be at Heritage Park 5100-41 Avenue, Stony Plain, Alberta. The event will start at 10a.m. and run until 2p.m. Below is our entire list of artists, click on each artist to see their work.
Here Kitty There Kitty
Calling All Artists!
The Culture and Tourism office for the Town of Stony Plain is working on building a list of local artists and artisans. The information will be used in the following ways:
- To assist with studies regarding arts and culture in Stony Plain and area.
- To ensure that art calls reach local artists
- To ensure artisan opportunities are shared
- To help us provide unique gifts from local artists and artisans for things like our Shikaoi exchange program, Chamber Awards...
- To build a public database of local artists and artisans to help the community support local or find clubs, guilds or classes.
- To offer you a newsletter of Arts and Culture opportunities and happenings, you can opt out at any time.
- To be able to showcase local artists and artisans
At this time we are building a database of all artists and artisans who make their work public through sales, classes, donations, or public displays of your work. You will be notified if we wish to use your information publicly.
- We need the following information from you to assemble the list at this time
- First and Last Name
- Business name (if you have one)
- Where are you located? Stony Plain, Parkland County, Spruce Grove, Other (please specify)
- What kind of art or cultural thing do you do?
- Are you part of a group or guild? If so which one?
- Copy your complete website link/social media link that best represents your work and paste it (if none exists type