Who We Are
- About Us
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Core Strategies
- Senior Leadership Team
- Our Staff
- Town Calendar
- Location and Hours
- Contact Us
Staff Directory Find the contact information of the staff member that you want to reach.
Bylaw Directory Access the most frequently requested bylaws or learn more about bylaws in Stony Plain.
Council Meetings Find out what Council will discuss at its next meeting or review decisions from past meetings.
Talk to Us There are many ways to reach us. Find out how to contact us.
Garbage and Recycling
Taxes and Utilities
Sewer and Storm Water
Roads and Infrastructure
Permits and Licences
- Community Directory
- Bylaw Directory
- Business Directory
- Utility Applications
- Service Requests
Subscribe / Contact
Police and Safety
- Fire Department
- Municipal Enforcement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Cameras in the Community
- Crime-free Multi-housing (CFMH)
Services for Living
People and Pets
- Attractions and Activities
There is a wealth of sights to see and experiences to be had in Stony Plain. Use this Guide to help plan your trip.
Town and Trail Map Find your way around Stony Plain by vehicle or on bike or foot using our detailed route and amenities map.
Mural Program Stony Plain's rich heritage is preserved through its extensive mural program. Take a tour of the magnificent artwork.
Office of the CAO
About the Town Manager
The Town Manager’s office in municipal government operates much like an executive office in a corporation, overseeing the broad requirements of the organization, with the Town Manager as Chief Administrative Officer (CAO).
Reporting to Council, the Town Manager provides corporate leadership to support Council's vision for the community. He advises Council, making recommendations on a broad range of policy, fiscal, organizational, service and administrative issues.
The Town Manager is responsible for ensuring administrative policies are followed and oversees the municipal budgeting process. He attends all Council meetings and is responsible for the execution of its decisions, the decisions of Council-appointed boards and committees and oversees the management of all departments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Chief administrative officer of the Town
- Ensures Council's directives are carried out
- Guides the corporation and advises Council in the management of all fiscal, organizational and service challenges
- Accountable to Council for the policy direction and service/program delivery of all departments
- Oversees the Corporate Communications Coordinator, Cultural Development Officer, Economic Development Officer and the Executive Assistant to the Mayor and Council
- Guides the Senior Leadership Team