Can I make a claim for damages with the Town?

Yes, you can submit a claim form to

The Town is not liable unless negligence is proven.

When can I expect a response?

You can expect an initial response within 3 business days.

Should I contact my insurance company?

Yes, report your claim to your insurance company no matter who is responsible

My vehicle was damaged by a pothole, what should I do?

Note the exact location, date, time and report it so it may be fixed. Assess and document the damage.

779 (48 Street) and 628 (79 ave) are both operated by the Province. Please contact Alberta Transportation

Insurance and Risk Management

The Town carries a full range of insurance to help protect the town from financial loss. If you have questions about our Risk Management Policy, you can email